Wednesday, August 1, 2012

IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME…

It's August, training camps have been open for a little while now, pre-season is about to start, soon it will be September and that can mean only one thing!


Yeah, I know, my slavish devotion and sycophantic loyalty to Tom F@%king Brady did little to help Him get over the mountain that was the Giants defense to achieve Super Bowl glory last year. I fully take responsibility for that one. All my fault, obviously my faith wasn't strong enough and I didn't sacrifice enough corrupt politicians on the altar of His greatness.

But he has forgiven me my transgressions and I am once again among the favored of His flock. This year will be different, this year will be better. This year the halls of the Church of TFB will run red with the blood of corrupt fat-cats and echo with the sounds of His victories!

Or not, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment