Friday, August 24, 2012

WHAT THE HELL, MAN?

Yeah, I know, two weeks since the last post. It's like I'm not even trying anymore. Well, technically I'm really not. That sounds like a rather douche thing to say but there is good reason.

Life. Life is the reason. Life, with its annoying habit of changing and throwing curves and needing to be dealt with. As much as I'd love to sit here and type out boobs jokes for you all day long… Oh, that reminds me… 

Yeah, Sofia Vergara knows how I like it. 
Unfortunately, there's those aforementioned changes that require my attention. With that said, I probably won't be posting anything for at least another week. Hopefully I'll be back on a more regular basis once life has stopped bending me over the hood and having its way with me. (Don't worry, there's no visuals for that.)

So come on back in a week or so, there'll be cake. 

Wait… boobs AND cake? Oh Sofia,
you make me so happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment