Monday, October 15, 2012

'TIL TUESDAY:

Where are they now? Seriously, their families are worried about them.

Remember that band? 'Til Tuesday, very big in the 80s with their one hit song… um… that one tune that I can't recall. Well this ain't about them anyway, just that since I used their name for the title I kinda felt obligated to show 'em some love. Today is about a more serious matter, and that matter is…

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 23 
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 24

Gonna let that just hang out there for a moment while I take a breath and try to collect my thoughts.

F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K! F@%K!

All right, wasn't so much a collection of thoughts as it was a collection of words. Well, one word really, (diluted as it is by symbols) repeated over and over through a haze of tears and nasal slop, interrupted only by momentary girlishly whimpering sobs. Suffice it to say I've had manlier moments but still… the Seahawks? The f@%king Seahawks? We f@%king lost to the f@%king Seattle F@%king Seahawks? Really?

Yeah, you BETTER hang your head in shame, Brady!
Oh well, the season's still young and besides, there are things more important than football going on this week. (I know, can't believe I said that either.) And for once I'm not talking about boobs or baked goods. (Holy shit, what the hell is wrong with me?) Talking about the upcoming Presidential debate scheduled for tomorrow night from Hofstra University. I'll probably have some words to say about that after the event concludes but there's not a lot I can say about it now since it hasn't happened yet. Besides, I'm seriously still trying to get over that Patriots loss and words are escaping me at this point. 

AWKWARD!
So here's looking forward to tomorrow's Obama/Romney throwdown and hoping that POTUS puts up a better fight this time than he did in the first one. Yeah, he totally lost that one, doesn't matter how his propaganda machine tried to spin it. Man got beat, but you just gotta deal with it and move on. 

SHUT THE HELL UP! THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! 
Okay, enough with the anger and the bad thoughts. Happy thoughts… gotta think happy thoughts. Gotta make this into a pleasant experience and end on a positive note. 

MMMMM… TITTY CAKES! THANK YOU, GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment